How to Tilt Thanksgiving This Year
It’s the time of year to reflect and give thanks for the good things in our lives. Let Crowdtilt help you spend the week with friends & family, eat well, relax, and give back to others. Start your campaign to:
- Raise money with friends or co-workers for a family in need (Suggested tilt: Any amount helps)
- Pool money for a Thanksgiving dinner with friends (Suggested tilt: $350)
- Fundraise for charity or a local organization (Suggested tilt: $1,500)
- Put on your own Macy’s Thanksgiving parade in your city (Suggested tilt: $27,500,000)
- Collect money for your upcoming ski house rental (Suggested tilt: $2,000)
And if you’re raising money for Sandy-related causes, make sure to use promo code “sandyrecovery” to have ALL fees waived. Yes, we’re waiving all fees for Sandy relief efforts. Read more on this here.
- Marek & The Crowdtilt Team
New Feature: Custom Message to Contributors
You can now send custom messages to anybody that contributes to your campaign. You can add this message when setting up your campaign.
Here is the field you will have to fill out in the campaign form.
Your message will be shown in the email after people contribute to your campaign (regardless whether it is tilted or not).
If you only want to send a message to everybody once your campaign tilted, you can use our older “Contact all contributors” button, and write your message there.