What’s Your Super Bowl Game Plan?
Super Bowl Sunday is just a few days out. Whether you’ll be watching the afternoon’s broadcast for the commercials (TV advertisers spend serious bucks for spots in this program), the half-time show (will your favorite artist be performing?), or the game itself (you want to see these teams duke it out!), the question is whether to go to someone else’s Super Bowl party or to throw your own.
If you’re the type who likes to host the party, then you’re also the type who knows how to take care of your guests. Go beyond the standard spread for a regular season game. This is the Super Bowl – there’s no need to hold back.
Some ideas for food and beyond:
- Chicken wings, potato skins, seven layer dip, vegetable trays… Hungry yet?
- Beer, beer, and more beer… Save money and just get a keg. You know you want to.
- Revive a tailgating game, space permitting. Cornhole, anyone? Ladder ball?
- Splurge on that nacho cheese fountain that you couldn’t justify getting during the season…
Your Super Bowl party doesn’t have to cost you an arm and a leg. Split the cost with your friends with a Crowdtilt campaign. Even better, ask for a few bucks more and get the keg, upgrade to the 6-foot sandwich platter, or – best of all – build this epic food stadium. Now those are the ingredients for an epic Super Bowl Party!
- The Crowdtilt Team
Throw the Biggest Tailgate for Your Upcoming Bowl Championship Game
Overtime wins, last-minute interceptions, and missed field goals… ah, the excitement of college football! As the regular season draws to an end, we hope your team earned enough W’s to claim a spot in one of the upcoming bowl championships.
If you were one of the many tailgaters that pooled money for your tailgate on Crowdtilt during the regular season (find out 5 great reasons why you should too), we bet that you were able to do so with more ease than other tailgaters around you, who had to painstakingly collect cash and checks in person.
Since a trip to the bowl championship will bring out the most loyal and dedicated fan in you, let Crowdtilt help you easily pool money with your group for:
- Shared expenses for your biggest and most awesome tailgate of the season.
- A bus or van to take you and your group to the game.
- Hotel accommodations or house rental for the complete experience.
- Group tickets to keep all your seats together.
Start a campaign now to plan your upcoming trip or tailgate with your group. #DoMoreTogether
Fantasy Football + Crowdtilt
Collecting money from friends was a major hassle before Crowdtilt. It was just… painful.